2914 S. Wilson Road
Radcliff KY 40160
* Write novels, short stories,
poems, essays and columns.
* Founder and facilitator of The Bard's Corner Writer's Group; group established September
* Write Choice Journal e-board member; help select material to be published in quarterly e-zine.
* Developed contacts; wrote news and feature copy;
produced and developed story ideas.
* Developed story ideas and produced copy for the Real Estate section front.
Took photos and wrote cutlines.
* Covered all beats except automotive and religion.
The Kentucky Standard
* Received training as assistant editor, laying out front page and editing stories.
contacts; wrote news and feature copy as well as columns; produced and developed story ideas.
* Took photos and wrote
* Wrote headlines, did layout and printed photos.
The Greensburg Record-Herald
General News Editor
* Edited news releases, did page layout and provided copy and photos.
for developing story ideas and covering breaking news.
* Cultivated and maintained community contacts.
Western Kentucky University
* B.A., Journalism with English minor.
* Worked on national award-winning yearbook, The Talisman.
Returned in 1985-86 to supplement English minor with additional English courses for equivalent of second major.
Worked on national award-winning newspaper, The College Heights-Herald.
Type 60-80 wpm; working knowledge of MS
Word and MS Publisher; intermediate photography; layout; headlines; cutlines.